Heat Transfer Tips
- Buy the heat transfer papers your customers/client prefer….don’t buy what you like. You’ll sell more if you cater to your customers.
- Sample packs are a great way to try out our papers. Our “Kitchen Sink” sample pack contains 5 sheets of 3 of our most popular heat transfer papers.
Wash and Care
- All heat transfer papers should be washed the same way. Turn the shirt inside out, was in cold water with no bleach on a gentle. Remove near end of spin cycle.
- Don’t wash with other items
- Wash with cold water. ...
At least once a day, we get a call or an email asking us for our wholesale heat transfer paper pricing. And most of the time, for the customer, they don't get the answer they want to hear. The truth is wholesale pricing is available only for those customers who order by the caseload and even then only in great quantity.
Let us explain the wholesale heat transfer paper supply chain, We contract with giant manufacturers to produce and in some cases retail our heat transfer papers to you the customer. Once you factor in our production...
Always wanted to make your own custom t-shirt but thought that only pros can make one? Guess again...with a home computer, a decent printer and a little elbow grease...making your own custom shirt is fun and EASY!Well, for one thing, they can both have fun with iron-on transfers! Iron-on transfers allow you to easily decorate clothes and other fabrics, and creating your own makes your style unique. Here's how to make and apply transfers.
Buy a transfer
- You can buy transfers at most crafts stores, art stores, and big box retailers but we are biased...we sell them here...